Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The AlorAir CleanShield HEPA 550 air scrubber, with the smallest and lightest design, is professional in removing airborne miscellaneous debris at 0.3 microns in size including pollen, plant spores, mold spores, pet dander.
Filter: HEPA Filter
The Cleanshield HEPA 550 is equipped with pre-filters, HEPA filters, and an activated carbon filter. This perfect combination makes this unit the most effective air scrubber in the market. Able to remove air-borne debris as small as 0.3 microns in size.
This means Cleanshield HEPA 550 will easily remove pollen, mold spores, dust mites, plant spores, and pet dander. These are some of the most common allergens found indoors.
Cleanshield HEPA 550 is effective at cleaning contaminated air using the three filters :
Pre-filters - they capture large particles.
Activated carbon filters. – they aid in capturing large particles and also most importantly help in cleansing any odor in the air. Activated carbon filters will capture a variety of volatile organic compounds(VOCs), including :
- Smoke or soot.
- Among other compounds.
- Sewer Odors
- Fumes from paint and paint thinners.
- Food odors.
HEPA filters – tasked with capturing smaller size particles like mold spores, fungi, and fine dust particles.
During any restoration job, once space is dry the air is always stuffy or has some sort of odor, this is why we recommend the Cleanshield HEPA 550 for all restoration jobs to give your space that final excellent touch.
- Indicates when the primary (HEPA) filter needs to be changed
- Plug up to three units together for a total of 1650 CFM on one 15 amp circuit
- Size 2 in" Smaller than competitive units
- Weighs 6.0 lbs less than competitive units.
- More Effective than competitive units
- Long-life Maintenance-free Bearing Motor
- Low noise, quiet operation
- Both Inlet and outlet can be ducted
What is in Box:
AlorAir® Cleanshield HEPA 550 Air Scrubber Video
The Cleanshield HEPA 550 air scrubber features flexible and pioneering air purification technology from Alorair. It is 99.9% effective removing both air and surface contaminants.
Cleanshield HEPA 550 is a versatile air scrubber and negative air machine that can be deployed for or at:
- Water damage restoration task.
- Fire damage restoration.
- Dust control.
- Odor control.
- Mold remediation works.
- Sewage remediation.
- Construction sites.
- Basements or crawlspaces.
- Industrial cleaning.
- Welding booths.
- Among other applications.
- Air volume - Cleanshield HEPA 550 can produce 550 CFM airflow volume while at its peak. This makes it effective are cleaning a large amount of air per day.
- Energy-efficient – When the Cleanshield HEPA 550 is at peak operation it only consumes no more than 3 amps. Hence, in a large space, you can plug the units on one 15 amp circuit.
- Design and built – At Alorair, has designed and built the Cleanshield HEPA 550 air scrubber to be the smallest and lightest in the market, while still maintaining its high performance.
- Transportable – We have built the Cleanshield HEPA 550 to be easily stacked up and easily interlock for easier transport with a strong handle to make it easy to carry from one space to the other.
- Quiet operations - built to produce low noise levels while operational.
- Switch, On-Off-On.
- Grill Exhaust.
- Activated Carbon Filter
- HEPA 550 Filters
- LayFlat Ducting
- Stop & Go Vortex Ducting
|Power||2.8 amps, 115V, 60 Hz|
|Duct sizes intake||Intake: 16 in.|
|Duct sizes Outlet||Intake: 8 in.|
|Cord||25 ft Power Cord|
|Outlet||15A UL Rated GFCI Duplex Receptacle|
|Static pressure||2.8 in. (H2O)|
|Sound Pressure Leve||<69DBA|
|Filters||HEPA 550 Filter|
|Filters||Activated Carbon Filter|
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.