Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 02 and Dec 13. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Sentinel Dehumidifiers can be controlled using an optional remote accessory. The Sentinel Remote Control connects to your Sentinel Series Dehumidifier via a 25’ CAT 5 cable.
The remote control contains an integrated sensor that gives you multiple options for remotely controlling your unit, in addition to monitoring the conditions surrounding the dehumidifier.
One application for the remote control is to install the dehumidifier in one room with the conditioned air ducted into a second room that contains the remote. For example, the dehumidifier could be installed in a laundry room and ducked into a living room. The remote would then be mounted in the living room so the remote sensor can control the humidity and provide easy controls for the user.
Another useful application for the remote control is if the dehumidifier is in an area that’s difficult to access on a regular basis. For instance, if your dehumidifier is installed in your crawl space, the remote could be mounted in your living space or garage. This provides you with an easy way to monitor the dehumidifier.
The remote controller connects to the dehumidifier via a 25' CAT 5 cable. In addition to monitoring surrounding conditions, the remote control contains an integrated sensor that offers multiple options for remote controlling your unit.
Remote Controller x1
- Remotely Control and Monitor your Dehumidifier for Basement
- Wire /Cord Length: 26 ft / 8m
- LCD Monitor, Simple Symbol Condition Indicator
- Function: Start/Stop Dehumidifier, Adjust Humidity Level, Dehumidification and Duct Mode Switch, Temperature Sensor, Continuous Mode, Drain Pump (if have) Control
- Currently only Support AlorAir's Sentinel HD90, Sentinel HDi90, Sentinel HD55, Sentinel SLGR 1400X, Sentinel HDi100, Sentinel HDi120 Series Basement Dehumidifier, Plug and Play
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.