Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Alorair Storm SLGR 1250X is arguable, one of the most versatile and efficient dehumidifiers in use yet. The machine is a high COP air drier that cuts down on the cost of water damage restoration.
The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier incorporates Alorair new super-low grain refrigerant (S.L.G.R) dehumidification technology, that uses a new design air-to-air heat exchanger system that helps cool the moisture in the air closer to reach the dew point temperature before the air is passed over the supercooled evaporator coils. This unit is combined with a microchannel Alu Condenser.
This new dehumidification process makes The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier 100% more efficient at lowly the humidity levels in any space. Hence, this dehumidifier is able to provide instant results even in large spaces.
- High capacity
- New SLGR Microchannel technology.
- Humidity sensor.
- Memory starting.
- Condensate Pump
- Convenient storage for cable and drain tubes.
- Quiet operation
- Ducting options
- Automatic Defrosting
- Environmental R410A Refrigerant
- Automatic humidistat control
- Washable Air Filter
- Low Temperature
- Quick connection to Cable/Hose
What is in Box:
Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier x1
User Manual ×1
Capacity - The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier is able to remove at least 125 pints per day (PPD), with a current draw of only 8.3. amps. and features a great COP 2.7. L/Kwh.
Performance. - The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier is built to be a personalized dehumidification solution for commercial spaces. Equipped with features that make it the best investment to protect your commercial space from excess moisture.
These features include:
- Plug and play – You don’t need to have any technical knowledge of how a dehumidifier works to operate the Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier. This unit has an easy setup procedure, just place it at the ideal place in your space and plug it to power.
- Flexible installation - The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier is built to allow a variety of installation including:
- Ducting – allows you to add a duct to the unit to provide focused dehumidification, or ducted to the main HVAC system to provide whole-house dehumidification.
- Fixed installation – with an airflow of over 300 CFM The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier is able to stimulate air circulation even in space with air circulation issues, hence this unit can be installed at a permanent place.
- Rotational installation - The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier has 2 wheels that allow you to move the unit from one spot to the other easily.
- Rugged outer covering - The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier is has a strong rugged outer design that protects the fragile internal parts from any impact damage and from the harsh high humidity space, the dehumidifier is deployed at.
- Continuous pump draining - The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier unlike most conventional dehumidifiers is equipped with a condensate pump that is able to pump collected water away to a distance of over 20 ft.
- Filters - The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier is equipped with an air filter that traps air debris, mold spores, and other impurities from that air for better indoor quality.
Warranty. – The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier has an extended 5 years warranty.At Alorair we built the Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier using durable material and parts. Each unit is then thoroughly tested and must be certified to be fully operational before its allowed to be sold.It is our determination to meet the highest level of quality that guarantees that our product is able to provide a few decades of peak performance.
Support. – Once you invest in a Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier, you will have unlimited access to our 24/7 support team. Our support team is always eager and willing to help you with any challenges you may encounter while operating this unit. You can easily reach our support team via live chat, phone or email.
The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier will transform your entire workspace to a cool comfort space while protecting your investment.
|Filter||MERV - 8 Filter|
|Air flow||300 CFM|
|Sound Pressure Level||< 60 dBA|
|Space Size||Up to 3,000 sq.ft|
|Loading quantity||20":124 Sets/40"：280 Sets/40"HQ：350 Sets|
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Great dehumidifier for restoration projects!
This is a great dehumidifier! I bought it for my restoration business and we have been very happy with it.
The unit is slightly heavy, but not impossible for 1 man to carry. The fan is very powerful and is slightly on the louder (but not unbearable) side. The integrated wheels are large, and make for easy work when rolling across bumpy basement floors.
Overall this is a rugged, portable, and high tech dehumidifier that is perfect for contractors and homeowners who are looking to bring moisture levels down quickly and more importantly efficiently.