Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Bring you a comfortable living space! Storm Ultra is a water damage restoration expert! The unit has all the convenient features in a compact and extremely portable size. As a worldwide supplier of flood restoration drying equipment company, we offer a variety of dehumidifiers to remove water and assist with drying areas after water damage.
The storm ultra dehumidifier combines proven design, portability, and professional performance. Its housing is made up of roto-molded polyethylene that is strong enough to protect the fragile internal components from any impact damage while in use or in transport.
The storm ultra dehumidifier is fitted with wide rubber wheels and a rigid handle for easy transport and maneuverability. This is the unit's design is simple enough to allow one man to easily operate it.
- APP Controller
- ETL – certifications.
- Multi Filters(MERV-8,Pre-filter).
- Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator
- Quick interior access.
- The quick connector to Pump (the pump can be taken out freely just pull out the quick connector)
- Memory Starting.
- Large Diameter Rubber Wheels and Ridged handle for easy transport.
What is in Box:
Storm Ultra Dehumidifier x1
User Manual x1
Power Cord x1
AlorAir® Storm Ultra Commercial Dehumidifier Video
The storm ultra dehumidifier is a high-performance dehumidifier built for water removal in closed spaces that have had heavy flooding. This unit is built to provide complete dehumidification in a large space of up to 2,300 Sq. ft like commercial spaces that previously experienced heavy flooding.
Due to its high capacity, the storm ultra dehumidifier can be used for numerous applications :
- Drying furniture.
- Flood Restoration.
- Carpet drying.
- Laundry drying.
Can also be deployed in any space that requires humidity control such as:
- Basements and cellar.
- Storage areas.
- Capacity. – The storm ultra dehumidifier is removing at least 90 pints (AHAM) of water per day while consuming only 5.56 amps of power. This high capacity dehumidifier is easily able to keep the humidity levels in a space of up to 2,600 square feet controlled.
- Performance. – The storm ultra is the most preferred dehumidifier by many professional water damage and restoration experts because of its ability to provide excellent results, fast in a large-size space.
The storm ultra dehumidifier is equipped with the following key performance features :
- Air filtration - storm ultra has normal air filters, HEPA filter, and activated carbon filters – all of are used to cleanse the indoor air to make it healthier to breathe.
- Easy and fast internal access - storm ultra dehumidifier can be disassembled in less than 10 seconds for fast maintenance.
- Duct option - storm ultra dehumidifier can easily be ducted to the existing HVAC system to provide whole-house dehumidification.
- Continuous pump drainage - storm ultra dehumidifier is equipped with a pump that can pump the water over 5 meters out of the unit via a pipe.
- Durable outer cover - storm ultra dehumidifier has a roto-molded polyethylene cover that protects the unit from the severe environment is deployed in.
- High COP dehumidifier - storm ultra dehumidifier is built using advanced technology that allows it to use up less power compared to other conventional dehumidifiers in the market.
Warranty – The storm ultra dehumidifier has a 5 years extended warranty. At Alorair all our dehumidifiers are built to meet the highest standard of quality. The storm ultra dehumidifiers are thoroughly tested and proven to be capable of providing exceptional performance before they are allowed out of our warehouse.
Support - At Alorair, we have a dedicated technical user support team, that is available efficiently via email, phone, or live chat to all our customers. We are dedicated to ensuring we help out all our customers with any inquiries, concerns, or challenges they may face while operating our products.
|Size For||Up to 2,600 Sq.FT|
|Filter||Pre Filter & MERV-8 Filter|
|Air flow||210 CFM, 350 CMH|
|Sound Pressure Level||<58DBA|
|Wheel||2 Large Diameter Wheels|
|Defrosting Control System||Automatic Defrosting|
|Functioning Temperature Range||33.8-105℉|
|Functioning Humidity Range||25~80%|
|Dim (L X W X H)||21.1 x 19.2 x 31.4 in|
|Loading quantity||20":72Sets/40":160Sets/40"HQ :240Sets|
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.