Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Kwikool is the leader in innovative commercial portable air cooling. Their American-made BioKool KBIO1411 controls the quality and temperature of air. It provides medical-grade air conditioning and air purifying, making it a common choice in the hospital and medical industry and air contamination facilities.
This 13,800 BTU portable air conditioner plugs into a standard 120-volt outlet, comes with heavy-look wheels and quickly cools and purifies your air.
Two System Configurations
This portable air conditioner from Kwikool is available in two configurations, choose the option that best meets your needs.
- Air Cooled: Designed for areas where using ducting is possible, the air cooled model cools by passing air over a coil for heat exchange.
- Water Cooled: This model using water circulated through a coil for heat exchange. A water cooled model is used when it's not possible to run ducting out of the room.
Cool, Clean and Disinfect Your Air
The Kwikiool Biokool maintains a healthy indoor environment in multiple ways.
In addition to commercial-grade cooling and 13,800 BTUs of cooling power, it cleans your air as it cools. It features a HEPA filter and UV light to remove viruses, bacteria, mold spores, and airborne allergens. The UVC light reduces microorganisms on the coil, air and internal surfaces.
The American-made BioKool is built for optimum durability and efficiency:
- Temperature range from 65 to 105 degrees F
- Overload protection on motors and compressors
- Fully-insulated, heavy-duty and 100% galvanized steel cabinet
- Epoxy protective finish
Low Maintenance Moisture Removal
Its large 5-gallon external condensate tank allows for hours of use before it needs to be emptied. The float assembly will automatically shut off operation once the water level gets close to full. An alarm will also sound at this time.
Even more impressive is its condensate pump. An internal condensate pump offers up to 20-feet of pressure, which is ideal for continuous applications. A .25-inch condensate line runs to the nearest drain. Generally, this line runs along the path with the ducting, then across the ceiling to a drain up to 150 feet away. Use this method for long term, continuous use.
- Automatic Restart: If power is cut during operation, the unit will turn back on to the previous settings prior to the failure.
- Duct for Balanced Air Pressure: Duct the unit into the ceiling for balanced air pressure within your space. This allows for maximum cooling efficiency. Both the inlet and outlet are ductable. The duct extends up to 25 feet but is NOT included with purchase. Complete your purchase with the CK-12SS Ducting Kit.
- Heavy Locking Wheels: Roll it into place and lock the wheels to avoid further movement.
- Easy-Touch Control Panel: Easily make setting adjustments with the electronic control panel.
- Pressure Resets: A low pressure safety with auto reset and high pressure safety with manual reset ensure the unit is running properly.
- Three Fan Speeds: With CFM up to 700 on high, choose between low, medium or high based on your room’s needs.
- Self Diagnostics: An audible alarm and LCD visual display readout make any issues easy to diagnose and understand.
Combine air purification and air cooling with the KwiKool KBIO1411.
What Customers Love
- Medical-Grade Cooling & Purification: A HEPA filter catches unwanted particles you can’t see while the UVC light kills bacteria while the powerful condenser cools air and releases it back into your space.
- Flexible and Durable Design: Kwikool put great thought into the design of this product, as shown by its heavy-duty wheels, ducting, stainless steel exterior, and more.
Things to Consider
- Required Accessory: This ceiling duct kit is required for proper use of the air cooled model.
- Water Cooled Option: The water cooled model will use a lot of water unless it is tied into a circulating water system, such as a chilled water system.
|Recommended Coverage Area||400 sq. ft.|
|Application||Hospitals & Labs|
|ASHRAE Cooling Power||13,800 BTUs|
|Maximum Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)||
|Plug Face Type||5-15P|
|Type of Controls||Electronic|
|Hose Type||Dual Hose|
|Drain Hose Capable||Yes|
|Internal Condensate Pump||Yes|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||60 degrees F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||
|Minimum Operating Temperature - Heating||65 degrees F|
|Compressor Type||Hermetic Rotary|
|Recommended Breaker Size||15 Amps|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact email@example.com with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.