Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 02 and Dec 13. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
A combination commercial-grade HEPA UV-C light air purifier and negative air machine, the KwiKool Bioair+ KBP1000 is a medical-grade indoor air cleaning solution. With a powerful maximum airflow of 1,000 cubic feet per minute (CFM), this made in the USA unit can provide spaces as large as 1,100 square feet with 6 air changes per hour.
Designed for the most sensitive areas, it’s ideal for use in medical facilities, dental offices, server rooms, manufacturing facilities, food prep areas, and more.
What makes the KwiKool Bioair+ KBP1000 different from other air cleaning solutions is its multiple configurations. Capable of being used as an air purifier or negative air machine, it delivers a level of cleaning that few others can match.
- Air Purifier: Utilizing a pre-filter, HEPA filter, and UV-C light, in its air purifier settings it captures 99.99% of airborne particles down to 0.3 microns.
- Negative Air Machine: When used as a filtered negative air machine, this system removes contaminated air from your cleaning space and replaces it with fresh air from outside the area.
- Combo Use: The Bioair+ can function as an air purifier and negative air machine at the same time. It’ll deliver 300 – 500 CFM of filtered air to your room while using its remaining airflow to create negative pressure.
Built for Heavy Duty Use
Featuring 20-gauge stainless steel construction, the Bioair+ KBP1000 from Kwikool withstand the rigors of daily use. Not just durable, it’s portable too thanks to heavy-duty caster wheels for easy transportation.
Hospital-Grade Indoor Air Cleaning
Engineered to improve the indoor air quality in the areas that need it the most, the KwiKool Bioair+ KBP1000 UV-C HEPA Air Scrubber & Negative Air Machine is ideal for use in hospitals, medical facilities, dental offices, server rooms, food prep areas, offices, warehouses, and more.
- Ceiling Mount Kit: If needed, duct the unit with the optional 12-inch diameter ceiling kit.
- Easy to Operate: Its advanced touch screen controls provide for easy controlling of the unit.
- Filter Alarms: Onboard filter alerts let you know when it’s time to replace the unit’s filters or UV-C light.
- Three Airflow Speeds: Features three airflow speeds – 1,000, 875, and 750 CFM.
- Four Airflow Directions: With quad directional airflow, every corner of your space is covered.
- Pre-Filter: A washable pre-filter captures large particles before they enter the air cleaner.
- Auto Restart: In the event of a power outage, this unit will resume operation in its previous settings.
Designed to function as both a HEPA air purifier and a negative air machine, the KwiKool Bioair+ KBP1000 provides medical-grade air purification.
What Customers Love
- Superior Air Cleaning: Not only does this unit operate as an air purifier, but it can function as a negative air machine for removing contaminated air from your space.
- Built for Sensitive Areas: It’s perfect for use in hospitals, medical facilities, dental offices, server rooms, and other sensitive locations.
Things to Consider
- Optional Ceiling Mount Kit: Use the optional 12-inch diameter ceiling kit to duct the unit if needed.
- Filter Replacements: The pre-filter, HEPA filter, and UV-C light will need to be periodically replaced depending on your level of use.
|Room Size (based on 4 Air Changes per Hour)||608 sq. ft.|
|Recommended For||Commercial/Industrial, Virus & Bacteria, Air Sterilizing, General Air Quality|
|Best Fit||Hospitals and Medical Facilities|
|Amount of Air Moved (Max CFM)||1000 CFM|
|Number of Fan Speeds||3|
|Manufacturer-Suggested Room Size||1,100 sq. ft.|
|Pre-Filter Type||Washable Pre-Filter|
|HEPA Filter Type||ULPA/HEPA|
|Type of Germ Treatment||UVC Bulb|
|Number of Filters to Change||2|
|Filter Change Indicator||Yes|
|Color||Stainless Steel , Blue|
|Maximum Wattage||680 W|
|Air Purifier Type||Air Scrubber|
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact email@example.com with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.