Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Providing the ultimate in versatile indoor air quality control, the combo commercial HEPA UV air purifier and negative air machine KwiKool Bioair+ KBP1800 delivers medical-grade air cleaning. Ideal for hospitals, dental offices, and other medical facilities, as well as offices, food prep areas, server rooms, and more, it ensures superior air cleaning in nearly any setting.
One of KwiKool’s most powerful models, the KwiKool Bioair+ KBP1800 UV-C HEPA Air Scrubber & Negative Air Machine features a maximum airflow of 1,800 cubic feet per minute (CFM) for covering spaces up to 1,500 square feet.
Air Scrubber and Negative Air Machine
Not content with a one-size-fits-all approach, the Bioair+ KBP1800 from KwiKool has multiple configurations making it one of the most complete medical-grade air cleaning solutions on the market.
- Air Purification: Equipped with a pre-filter for capturing large particles plus a HEPA filter and UV-C light, it eliminates 99.99% of airborne irritants as small as 0.3 microns.
- Negative Air Machine: Turn to its negative air function to remove unhealthy, contaminated air from your space and replace it with clean outside air.
- The Best of Both: It also features a combo operation to operate as an air purifier and negative air machine at the same time. It’ll provide approximately 300 – 500 CFM of HEPA filtered air to your room while using the remaining airflow to create negative pressure.
Medical-Grade Air Cleaning
Built for the most sensitive areas where superior indoor air quality isn’t just a want but a need, the KwiKool Bioair+ KBP1800 is ideal for use in:
- Hospitals/Medical Offices and Facilities
- Dental Offices
- Server Rooms
- Office Buildings
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Food Prep Areas
- Server Rooms
Easy to Move, Built to Last
Constructed of 20-gauge stainless steel, this combo air cleaner is built to withstand constant use. It’s portable too, thanks to its heavy-duty locking caster wheels.
- Made In The USA: This unit was made in the United States of America.
- Ceiling Mount Kit: If needed, duct the unit with the optional 12-inch diameter ceiling kit.
- Touch Screen Controls: Advanced touch screen controls allow for a simple operation.
- Filter Alarms: Onboard filter alerts let you know when it’s time to replace the unit’s filters or UV-C light.
- Multiple Air Speeds: Has three airflow speeds – 1,800, 1,675, and 1,550 CFM.
- Four Airflow Directions: With quad directional airflow, every corner of your space is covered.
- Washable Pre-Filter: Designed to trap large particles before they can enter the unit.
- Auto Restart: In the event of a power outage, this unit will resume operation in its previous settings.
Provide medical-grade indoor air cleaning to hospitals and other sensitive locations with this combination air scrubber and negative air machine from KwiKool.
What Customers Love
- Two Uses In One: Not only built for cleaning your air but able to function as a negative air machine too, it can remove contaminated air from your space and replace it with fresh air.
- Built for Sensitive Areas: It’s perfect for use in hospitals, medical facilities, dental offices, server rooms, and other sensitive locations.
Things to Consider
- Optional Ceiling Mount Kit: Use the optional 12-inch diameter ceiling kit to duct the unit if needed.
- Filter Replacements: The pre-filter, HEPA filter, and UV-C light will need to be periodically replaced depending on your level of use.
|Room Size (based on 4 Air Changes per Hour)||432 sq. ft.|
|Recommended For||Commercial/Industrial, Air Sterilizing, Virus & Bacteria, General Air Quality|
|Best Fit||Hospitals and Medical Facilities|
|Amount of Air Moved (Max CFM)||600 CFM|
|Number of Fan Speeds||3|
|Manufacturer-Suggested Room Size||700 sq. ft.|
|Pre-Filter Type||Washable Pre-Filter|
|HEPA Filter Type||ULPA/HEPA|
|Type of Germ Treatment||UVC Bulb|
|Number of Filters to Change||2|
|Filter Change Indicator||Yes|
|Color||Stainless Steel , Blue|
|Maximum Wattage||600 W|
|Air Purifier Type||Air Scrubber|
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact email@example.com with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.