Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
This 13850 BTU portable air conditioner is proudly made in the USA and features an internal pump for continuous operation. Its ceiling ducting kit is required to easily vent warm air into your drop ceiling.
Note: This KwiKool portable AC is designed for commercial use only.
Industrial Condensate Tank & Internal Pump Options
Its large 5-gallon external condensate tank allows for hours of use before it needs to be emptied. Its float assembly will automatically shut off operation once the water level gets close to full. An alarm will also sound at this time.
Even more impressive is its condensate pump. An internal condensate pump offers up to 20-feet of pressure, which is ideal for continuous applications. A .25-inch condensate line runs to the nearest drain. Generally, this line runs along the path with the ducting, then across the ceiling to a drain up to 150 feet away. Use this method for long term, continuous use.
Heavy Duty, Commercial-Grade Construction
- Hammercoat protective finish is scratch-resistant and durable
- Insulated galvanized cabinet for optimum durability and quiet operation
- Motor and compressor have overload protection
- Easily access major components with the service door with locks
Operate this 1-ton portable air conditioner using the touch pad:
- Turn it on/off
- Change from cool mode to fan-only mode as needed
- Choose C or F display
- Use the up and down buttons to change the set temperature
Ducting and flanges aren’t included with this KwiKool portable AC. Depending on whether you’re replacing an existing unit and already have the parts or not, based on your needs you will need to purchase either a set of condenser flanges, a ceiling duct kit, or air chute kit.
- Impressive Airflow: Maximum airflow is 460 CFM for the evaporator and 700 CFM for the condenser.
- Locking Casters: Easy to move and transport, you can lock the casters into place once it's set up.
- Air Filter: Catch unwanted particles from your air as it cools.
- Large Operating Range: Server rooms can get very hot, but this heavy duty portable AC works in environments from 60 to 110 degrees F.
- Auto-Restart: If you were to lose power, it will turn back on to the previously programmed settings once power is restored.
- Compressor Protection: An internal overload circuit prevents overheating.
- High and Low Pressure Switch: If this model is subject to temperatures above its design, a safety switch trips the compressor and turns off operation. A similar switch turns off operation if pressure is below recommended use.
- Six Foot Power Cord: It allows you to place your industrial portable AC exactly where you need it.
- Standard Voltage: This air cool model plugs into a standard 115-volt outlet.
Designed for economical spot cooling in industrial spaces and server rooms, the KwiKool KIB1411 is a unique way to add immediate cooling.
What Customers Love
- Internal Condensate Pump: For continuous operation, use the condensate pump to remove excess moisture as it cools.
- Heavy-Duty Design: Large wheels, safety guards, and commercial-grade parts allow this model to last for years.
|Recommended Coverage Area||400 sq. ft.|
|Application||Server Room & Precise Indoor Applications|
|ASHRAE Cooling Power||13850 BTUs|
|Maximum Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)||700 CFM|
|Plug Face Type||5-15|
|Window Kit Included||No|
|Sliding Window Capable||No|
|Type of Controls||Electronic|
|Hose Type||Dual Hose|
|Vent Hose Length||Up to 25 ft.|
|Vent Hose Diameter||12 in.|
|Drain Hose Capable||Yes|
|Internal Condensate Pump||Yes|
|Full Bucket Indicator/Auto Shutoff||Yes|
|Moisture Removal per Hour||0 pints|
|Heating BTUs||0 BTUs|
|Odor Control Filter||No|
|Maximum Noise Level||59 dB|
|Minimum Thermostat Setting||60 degrees F|
|Maximum Thermostat Setting||100 degrees F|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||60 degrees F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||110 degrees F|
|Compressor Type||Inverter Hermetic Scroll|
|Maximum Wattage||1.35 W|
|Recommended Breaker Size||20 Amps|
|Maximum Amperage||12.8 Amps|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.