Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Proudly made in the USA, the KwiKool KIB1811 is perfect for cooling industrial spaces or server rooms, particularly in areas where electrical equipment creates extra heat. This 1.5-ton, 17,700 -BTU portable air conditioner is ideal for rooms up to 600 square feet.
It's a heavy-duty model with a large condensate tank, internal pump for continuous operation, and simple controls. A ceiling-vent kit is required for proper installation.
Note: This KwiKool portable AC is designed for commercial use only.
Industrial Power with Simple Features
- Heavy-DutyConstruction: A hammercoat protective finish and insulated, galvanized cabinet allow for optimum durability, efficiency, and quiet operation. Large, locking casters also make it easy to wheel into place and remain stable once you get it where you want it.
- Control Panel: Turn this air cooled KwiKool model on and off, adjust its temperature, select a mode (fan or cool), and choose between C/F display.
- Protection: An internal overload circuit prevents overheating during operation. There are also pressure switches that cut off operation if temperatures get too high or too low. This avoids over-working the machine and causing operation issues. Lastly, it also turns off if an obstruction is detected and pressure is too high.
- Continuous Operation and Internal Pump: For long-term operation, use the internal condensate pump to lift moisture up and out of the unit and into a drain up to 150 feet away. Alarms and control board notices tell you if the tank is full, and operation is automatically stopped.
- Large External Tank: A 5-gallon external condensate tank collects moisture as it cools for short-term use. It's easy to remove and empty as needed. When the tank is full, operation will cut off. An alarm will sound and a control board message will appear.
- Powerful & Adjustable Cooling: Its maximum airflow for the evaporator is 600 CFM and 950 CFM for the condenser. A powerful direct drive fan pushes cool air into your space, and you can adjust the vents to direct air where you need it. Use it in any indoor environment between 60 and 110 degrees F.
Ducting and flanges aren’t included with this KwiKool portable AC. Depending on whether you’re replacing an existing unit and already have the parts or not, based on your needs you will need to purchase either a set of condenser flanges, a ceiling duct kit, or air chute kit.
- Air Filter: Catch unwanted particles from your air as it cools.
- Auto-Restart: If you were to lose power, it will turn back on to the previously programmed settings once power is restored.
- Six Foot Power Cord: It allows you to place your industrial portable AC exactly where you need it. It also wraps easily on the back of this model.
- Standard Voltage: This air cool model plugs into a standard 115-volt outlet.
- Adjustable Vent: Adjust airflow directly where you need it.
No Negative Air Pressure: Most portable ACs create negative air pressure as they cool, since some room air is used to cool down the unit as it cools. KwiKool uses a 2-way ceiling duct kit to cool down the unit to avoid this problem.
Want to Direct Cool Air?: Add the KwiKool KDC-12 Air Chute Kit to direct cool air where you need it. It comes with 2 adjustable air chutes for pointing cool air to specific areas.
The KwiKool KIB1811 Portable Air Conditioner is a transportable, powerful, and heavy-duty air cooled unit built for tough conditions.
What Customers Love
- Multiple Safeguards: Use this model safely 24-hours a day thanks to multiple automatic shut-off measures designed into it--making it an ideal choice for cooling server rooms with expensive equipment.
- Heavy-Duty Design: Feel confident putting this model in just about any indoor environment, even the most rugged ones.
Things to Consider
- Necessary Ducting: Its ceiling vent kit, which includes two air chutes for cooling down the unit, is required for proper operation.
|Recommended Coverage Area||600 sq. ft.|
|Application||Server Room & Precise Indoor Applications, Comfort Cooling & Heating|
|ASHRAE Cooling Power||17,700 BTUs|
|Maximum Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)||625 CFM|
|Plug Face Type||5-20|
|Window Kit Included||No|
|Sliding Window Capable||No|
|Type of Controls||Electronic|
|Hose Type||Dual Hose|
|Vent Hose Length||25 ft.|
|Vent Hose Diameter||12 in.|
|Drain Hose Capable||Yes|
|Internal Condensate Pump||Yes|
|Full Bucket Indicator/Auto Shutoff||Yes|
|Moisture Removal per Hour||0 pints|
|Heating BTUs||0 BTUs|
|Odor Control Filter||No|
|Maximum Noise Level||61 dB|
|Minimum Thermostat Setting||60 degrees F|
|Maximum Thermostat Setting||110 degrees F|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||60 degrees F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||110 degrees F|
|Maximum Wattage||1.35 W|
|Maximum Amperage||15.4 Amps|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.