Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Manually emptied Condensate Tank, Plug & Play Easy Installation
The Model KPAC2421-2 (nominal 2-ton or 22,900 BTU) is the smallest unit in size and capacity in The KPAC II Series, KwiKool's Single Duct Line of portables. The KPAC2421-2 has an extremely small foot print that is ideal for spot cooling people or equipment in a high ambient environment. The KPAC II Series offers a quick cooling solution with its "plug and play" technology, that tops the competition with its small size, strong air flow, and easy installation. The KPAC II Series achieves a 20 degree F. temperature differential across its coil. This means that 95 degree F. input air will produce 75 degree F. output air. For spot cooling applications at a work station the unit will effectively cool a person or equipment within 5 to 7 feet of the unit. The KPAC II Series out performs and out lasts other portables, all at a price that is comparable to other products.
The KPAC2421-2 runs on a standard 230-volt/20-amp circuit with automatic restart after a power failure. The unit comes with a 3.5-gallon self-contained condensate tank with float activated unit cut off, that is manually emptied. Installation takes less than ten minutes for easy set up, using the single duct ceiling kit. Unit Includes Cold Air Supply Chutes. The Hot Air Duct Kit is sold separately.
Note: This KwiKool portable AC is designed for commercial use only.
- MADE IN USA
- 22,900 BTU/H – 2 Ton capacity air cooled.
- Compact yet Powerful.
- Runs on 208/230V 20 amp curcuit.
- Wide Operating range of 70 F-110 F.
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards.
- Single duct system for easy installation.
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display.
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap.
- 3.5 gallon self-contained condensate reservoir tank for easy removal and emptying.
- Condensate overflow protection with audible alarm.
- Capillary tube construction for simplicity.
- Heavy duty compressor with automatic restart and short cycle protection.
- Motors and compressors have overload protection.
- High-pressure safety with manual reset.
- Automatic freeze protection using microprocessor freeze stat.
- Heavy-duty locking casters.
- Rifle tube coils for efficient heat transfer.
- Fully insulated, heavy duty galvanized steel cabinet with Kwikool's exclusive E-Z Clean scratch-resistant attractive two-tone HammerCoat epoxy protective finish for optimum durability, efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation.
- Filter dryer for Moisture protection.
- Easy access Service Door.
- Shraeder service ports.
|BTU/hr @ 95F at 60% RH||22,900 (2-Ton)|
|Compressor Type||Hermetic Rotary|
|Operating Temperatures||70-105 F 50%RH|
|Fan Type (Centrifugal)||Direct Drive|
|Air Flow (CFM)||810/1 Speed|
|Supply Air Device||2 - 6" Dia. x 18" Air Chute|
|Supply Air Duct max. length||25'|
|Fan Type (Centrifugal)||Direct Drive|
|Air Flow (CFM)||1100|
|Condenser Duct Specs (optional)||1 - 14" Dia. x 8' Length|
|Condenser Duct Max. Length||25'|
|Power Supply (Volts)||208/230 Single Phase|
|Current Consumption (Amps)||10.6/9.6|
|Power Consumption (kW)||2.0|
|Maximum Circuit Breaker (Amps)||20|
|Recommended Breaker Size||20|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity(Amps)||14.3|
|Power Cord Gauge/Length||12/7'|
|Plug Configuration||NEMA 6-20|
|Width x Depth x Height (Inches)||20.325" x 26" x 44"|
|Shipping Weight (Lbs.)||266|
|Ceiling Kit Weight (Lbs.)||24|
|Shipping Weight w/ Ceiling Kit||290|
|SAFETY DEVICE DATA|
|Fan Motor Overload||Automatic Internal|
|Evaporator Freeze Protection||Freeze Stat|
|High Pressure Switch||Manual|
|Compressor Short Cycle||Yes|
|Condensate Pump Overflow||Optional|
|Condensate Tank Overflow||Yes|
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact email@example.com with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.