Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Dual Heat & Cooling Functions in One Machine
Includes High Pressure Condensate Pump for 24/7 Operation
The Model KPHP1811 (nominal 1.1-ton or 13,850 BTU cooling and 17,010 or 1.5-ton Heating capacities) is the smallest unit possible in size and capacity in The PHP Portable Heatpump Series, KwiKool's combined heating and air conditioning models. With its full-featured design, high sensible cooling and balanced air system, the KPHP1811 is the perfect solution for comfort cooling and heating applications. The PHP Series is quick and easy with its "plug and play" technology and tops the competition in its small size, big performance and tons of features. From its hi-tech microprocessor controls and self-diagnostics, to the long list of standard features the PHP Series out performs other portables and all at a price that is comparable to other available products. Unlike other heat pump brands, the KwiKool heat pump will operate all the way down to 45 degrees F.
All PHP Series units come standard with our exclusive I/O Integral Condenser Dual Ducting, which provides isolated and balanced air pressure within the space for maximum cooling efficiency. The KPHP1811 runs on a standard 115-volt/15-amp circuit with automatic restart after a power failure. The unit comes with an internal high lift condensate pump and a 5-gallon exterior condensate tank with float activated unit cut off for short term use.
- 13,850 BTU/H – 1.1-ton capacity Cooling.
- 17,010 BTU/H – 1.5-ton capacity Heating.
- Compact yet Powerful.
- Runs on 115V 20 amp circuit.
- Operates down to a 45 degree F. ambient environment.
- Balanced air pressure using separate condenser air input & output.
- Superior safety compared to electric heaters.
- Standard high pressure condensate pump.
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap.
- Independent evaporator and condenser motors.
- Auto restart in the event of power failure.
- Heavy-duty locking casters.
- Fully insulated, heavy duty galvanized steel cabinet with KwiKool's exclusive E-Z Clean scratch-resistant attractive two-tone HammerCoat epoxy protective finish for optimum durability, efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation.
- Easy access Service Door.
- BRAND: KwiKool
- ASSEMBLY: Assembled
- MANUFACTURER'S PART NUMBER: KPHP1811
- BTU COOLING: 13,850
- BTU HEATING: 17,010
- WIDTH INCHES: 16-1/4
- HEIGHT INCHES: 40
- DEPTH INCHES: 36
- WEIGHT LBS: 223
- CONSTRUCTION: Painted Galvanized Steel
- COLOR FINISH: Blue / White
- VOLTAGE: 115
- PHASE: 1
- HERTZ (HZ): 60
- AMPS COOLING: 15
- AMPS HEATING: 15
- WATTS COOLING: 1,350
- WATTS HEATING: 1,350
- TEMPERATURE RANGE COOLING (F°): 60 To 105
- TEMPERATURE RANGE HEATING (F°): 45 To 80
- CFM HIGH: 460
- SPEEDS: 1
- REFRIGERANT: R-410A
- TON: 1.1
- COVERAGE SQUARE FEET: 400
- DECIBELS (DBA): 57
- APPROVALS OR CERTIFICATIONS: ETL Listed
- LIMITED WARRANTY YEARS: 1
- APPLICATION: Cooling & Heating
- AMP CIRCUIT: 15
- COOLING SYSTEM: Air
- FEATURES: MADE IN THE USA
- INCLUDES: 4" Swivel/Locking Casters
- POWER CORD LENGTH FEET: 6
- POWER CORD TYPE5: -15P
- AIR FILTER SIZE INCHES: 12 x 12 x 1
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.