Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 02 and Dec 13. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
When you need cooling and heating in commercial and industrial areas turn to the compact yet powerful KwiKool KPHP2211 17,700 BTU Portable Air Conditioner w/ Heat Pump. Capable of delivering up to 17,700 BTUs of cooling power and 21,240 BTUs of heating power, this made in the United States unit increases comfort in areas up to 600 square feet. Designed to work in temperatures other portable air conditioners just can’t, the heat pump is able to operate down to 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
Note: This KwiKool portable AC is designed for commercial use only.
Ducting and flanges aren’t included with this KwiKool portable AC. Depending on whether you’re replacing an existing unit and already have the parts or not, based on your needs you will need to purchase either a set ofcondenser flanges, an air chute kit, or a ceiling duct kit.
Year Round Use
Portable air conditioners are great when the temperature is high and you need powerful cooling but you still have to protect sensitive items when the temperature starts to drop. Eliminating the need for multiple products, this KwiKool 17,700 BTU Portable Air Conditioner w/ Heat Pump is designed for use all year long. In hotter environments use its 17,700 BTUs of cooling power for an effective cooling performance. Switch to heat mode and you’ll have 21,240 BTUs of warmth at your disposal.
Powerful Features, Simple Operation
When you use the KwiKool KPHP2211 you’ll have a unit that’s designed to deliver a powerful performance while remaining easy to operate.
- Touch Controls: The control panel is your one stop for changing operating modes, adjusting between fan on and auto fan, and changing the set temperature. On the digital display panel is your current temperature, set temperature, or any alarm codes.
- Condensate Pump: An internal condensate pump is capable of lifting and pumping moisture up to 20 feet vertically out of the unit. Alarms on the control panel will let you know if the tank is full and operation will stop automatically,
- External Tank: A 5-gallon external condensate tank collects moisture as it cools. It’s simple to remove and empty and when full the unit will automatically stop and an alarm will let you know.
- Powerful Airflow: The maximum airflow for the evaporator is 600 CFM and is 950 CFM for the condenser. It’s capable of use in indoor environments between 60 and 110 degrees F.
- Comfortable Heating: It’s able to provide up to 21,240 BTUs of heat in indoor spaces between 40 and 80 degrees F.
- Air Filter: As it cools and heats, an air filter works to capture harmful and unwanted particles from your air.
- Automatic Restart: Should you lose power the unit will automatically turn back on at its previous settings once power is restored.
- Long Power Cord: A six-foot power cord allows you the freedom to place the unit where you need it.
- Balanced Air Pressure: A separate condenser is used for input and output, creating an even air pressure.
- Adjustable Vent: Adjust airflow to the areas where you need it,
- Standard Voltage: This unit plugs into a standard 115-volt outlet.
- Caster Wheels: Strong locking caster wheels makes moving from place to place easy.
Cool and heat commercial and industrial areas with the durable and easy to use KwiKool KPHP2211.
What Customers Love
- Year Round Use: With a built-in heat pump it’s not only capable of delivering up to 17,700 BTUs of cooling power but delivers 24,240 BTUs of heat too.
- Easy to Operate: A touch button control panel and digital display makes operation simple.
|Recommended Coverage Area||600 sq. ft.|
|Application||Server Room & Precise Indoor Applications, Education & Government Facilities, Office & Industrial Facilities, Comfort Cooling & Heating|
|ASHRAE Cooling Power||17700 BTUs|
|Maximum Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)||600 CFM|
|Plug Face Type||5-20|
|Window Kit Included||No|
|Sliding Window Capable||No|
|Type of Controls||Electronic|
|Hose Type||Dual Hose|
|Vent Hose Length||25 ft.|
|Vent Hose Diameter||12 in.|
|Drain Hose Capable||No|
|Internal Condensate Pump||Yes|
|Full Bucket Indicator/Auto Shutoff||Yes|
|Moisture Removal per Hour||0 pints|
|Heater Type||Heat Pump|
|Heating BTUs||21240 BTUs|
|Odor Control Filter||No|
|Maximum Noise Level||59 dB|
|Minimum Thermostat Setting||60 degrees F|
|Maximum Thermostat Setting||105 degrees F|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||40 degrees F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||110 degrees F|
|Compressor Type||Hermetic Rotary|
|Maximum Wattage||1650 W|
|Recommended Breaker Size||20 Amps|
|Maximum Amperage||16.2 Amps|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.