Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
When superior indoor air quality is essential to the well-being of you and your guests, turn to the Kwikoool KBX1000. A combo air cleaner and negative air machine, it uses HEPA filtration and UV-C lighting to eliminate allergens, bacteria, odors, and other airborne irritants. Featuring built-in ionization technology, it can reduce pathogens like Norovirus and E. Coli by as much as 90% within an hour.
Featuring a maximum airflow of 1,000 cubic feet per minute (CFM), it’s able to cover rooms as large as 1,100 square feet.
Virus and Bacteria Elimination
Equipped with Bi-Polar Ionization Technology (BTI), when used in properly sized rooms the KwiKool Bioair Max KBX1000 can reduce airborne pathogens by as much as 90% and has been shown to be effective against smoke, mold, mildew, and radon plus:
- Human Coronavirus
- E. Coli
Two Uses in One
Indoor air quality needs aren't one-size-fits-all. That's why the KwiKool Bioair Max KBX1000 UV-C Ionizing HEPA Air Scrubber and Negative Air Machine is a dual-function device for tackling poor air in the most sensitive of areas.
- Air Purifier: With its 4-inch HEPA filter and internal UV-C light, this unit can eliminate 99.99% of airborne irritants as small as 0.3 microns.
- Contaminated Air Removal: Use it as a negative air machine to remove contaminated air from the room, replacing it with fresh outside air.
- Use Both Features: This combo air scrubber and negative air machine can use both features simultaneously to filter the air while also creating negative air pressure.
Use In The Most Sensitive Areas
For situations where only the cleanest indoor air will do, turn to the KwiKool Bioair Max. This medical-grade air cleaner is ideal for use in hospitals, schools, medical facilities, factories, and other areas where people congregate.
- Extremely Maneuverable: Heavy-duty caster wheels make it easy to transport this unit from room to room.
- Stainless Steel Construction: It’s designed to withstand the rigors of daily use.
- American Made: The Bioair Max KBX1000 was made in the U.S.A.
- Ceiling Mount Optional: Select the optional 12-inch diameter ceiling kit to duct the unit if required.
- Touch Screen Controls: Designed to deliver a user-friendly operation.
- Onboard Alarms: Alerts let you know when the HEPA filter or UV-C light needs to be replaced.
- Three Airflow Speeds: Choose from three airflow speeds – 750, 875, or 1,000 CFM.
- Quad Directional Airflow: Its airflow can be focused in four different directions.
- Auto Restart: In the event of a loss of power, the air cleaner will automatically restart.
Ideal for medical facilities, schools, and more, this combo HEPA air purifier and negative air machine eliminates airborne pathogens like allergens, viruses, mold, and other irritants.
What Customers Love
- Built-In Ionizer: Its ionizer removes up to 90% of pathogens like viruses and more within one hour.
- Combo Operation: This unit from KwiKool can simultaneously function as an air cleaner and negative air machine.
Things to Consider
- Optional Ceiling Mount Kit: Use the optional 12-inch diameter ceiling kit to duct the unit if necessary.
|Amount of Air Moved (Max CFM)||1000 CFM|
|Number of Fan Speeds||3|
|HEPA Filter Type||Ture HEPA|
|Type of Germ Treatment||UV-C Light|
|Number of Filters to Change||2|
|Minimum Wattage||105 W|
|Maximum Wattage||125 W|
|Air Purifier Type||Air Scrubber|
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.