Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
One of KwiKool’s most powerful models, the KwiKool Bioair Max KBX1800 Air Scrubber and Negative Air Machine uses a maximum airflow of 1,800 cubic feet per minute (CFM) to clean the air in spaces as large as 2,000 square feet. Ideal for medical facilities, schools, and other high-traffic areas, it uses HEPA filtration, UV-C lighting, and ionization to remove up to 90% of airborne pathogens within an hour.
Thanks to its medical-grade filtration and performance, the Kwikoool KBX1800 is the perfect indoor air quality solution for hospitals, ICU wards, dental facilities, schools, factories, retail outlets, and other high-traffic applications where people congregate.
Multi-Functional Indoor Air Cleaning
Designed with two-uses-in-one, the KwiKool Bioair Max is an all-one-solution for improving indoor air quality in the most sensitive of environments.
- Air Purification: Utilizing a 4-inch HEPA filter plus an internal UV-C light, this unit removes 99.99% of airborne particulates as small as 0.3 microns.
- Negative Air Machine: When used as a negative air machine, it’ll remove contaminated air from your room and replace it with fresh outside air.
- Combo Operation: Both the air purification and negative air machine functions can be used simultaneously, allowing you to filter the air while also removing contaminated air.
Reduces Airborne Pathogens
Featuring Bi-Polar Ionization Technology, or BTI, the Bioair Max KBX1800 from KwiKool can reduce airborne pathogens by as much as 90% within 60 minutes when used in properly sized rooms. In addition to being effective against mold, mildew, smoke, and even radon, this unit has been shown to remove:
- Human Coronavirus
- E. Coli
- Extremely Maneuverable: Heavy-duty caster wheels make it easy to transport this unit from room to room.
- Stainless Steel Construction: It’s designed to withstand the rigors of daily use.
- Made in the United States: This medical-grade air cleaner was made in the United States.
- Optional Ceiling Kit: Purchase the optional 12-inch diameter ceiling kit to duct the unit if necessary.
- Touch Screen Controls: Designed to deliver a user-friendly operation.
- Onboard Alarms: Alerts let you know when the HEPA filter or UV-C light needs to be replaced.
- Multiple Air Speeds: This unit has three airflow speeds – 1,550, 1,675, and 1,800 CFM.
- Four Airflow Directions: Focus the airflow in four different directions with its quad-directional airflow.
- Automatic Restart: It will resume operation in its previous settings should a power outage occur.
Able to both clean and remove contaminated air in spaces as large as 2,000 square feet, this combo air cleaner is equipped with ionization for eliminating airborne pathogens too.
What Customers Love
- Superior Pathogen Elimination: This unit has been shown to be effective against the Human Coronavirus, Norovirus, E.Coli, Staph, and more.
- Combo Operation: This unit from KwiKool can simultaneously function as an air cleaner and negative air machine.
Things to Consider
- Optional Ceiling Mount Kit: Use the optional 12-inch diameter ceiling kit to duct the unit if necessary.
|Amount of Air Moved (Max CFM)||1800 CFM|
|Number of Fan Speeds||3|
|HEPA Filter Type||Ture HEPA|
|Type of Germ Treatment||UV-C Light|
|Number of Filters to Change||2|
|Minimum Wattage||105 W|
|Maximum Wattage||125 W|
|Air Purifier Type||Air Scrubber|
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact email@example.com with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.