Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Delivering versatile air cleaning and purification for schools, healthcare settings, offices, and more, the Kwikoool KBX600 is a combination air cleaner and negative air machine for superior removal of pathogens like viruses, bacteria, mold, and more. Featuring HEPA air filtration with UV-C lighting and Bi-Polar Ionization Technology (BTI), in properly sized rooms, this unit can reduce airborne pathogens by as much as 90% within 60 minutes.
With a powerful airflow of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM), this unit is ideal for spaces up to 700 square feet in size.
Multi-Function Air Cleaning
Designed to prevent bacterial growth and eliminate airborne irritants and pathogens, the KwiKool Bioair Max KBX600 UV-C Ionizing HEPA Air Scrubber and Negative Air Machine is a dual-use appliance for improving indoor air quality.
- Room Air Purification: When used as an air purifier, the Kwikoool KBX600 uses a 4-inch HEPA filter and internal UV-C light to eliminate 99.99% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Negative Air Machine: In sensitive areas, like medical settings, factories, and more, this unit can be used as a filtered negative air machine for removing contaminated air and bringing fresh air in from the outside.
- Combo Operation: Get the best of both worlds with the KwiKool Bioair Max. It can function simultaneously as an air purifier and negative air machine, filtering your air while also creating negative pressure.
Onboard Ion Generator
Using Bi-Polar Ionization Technology, the KwiKool Bioair Max KBX600 is designed to deliver superior airborne pathogen removal. In fact, in properly sized rooms is can reduce pathogens by as much as 90% and has been independently tested for effectiveness against the following contaminants:
- Human Coronavirus
- E. Coli
Ionization is also an effective solution for smoke, mold, mildew, and radon.
Easy to Maneuver
Set the KwiKool HEPA Air Scrubber in the rooms and locations that need attention the most. With its stainless steel construction and heavy-duty locking caster wheels, this unit can easily be moved from space to space as needed.
- Made in the United States: This medical-grade air cleaner was made in the United States.
- Optional Ceiling Kit: Purchase the optional 12-inch diameter ceiling kit to duct the unit if necessary.
- Onboard Control: Onboard touch screen controls allow for user-friendly operation.
- Built-In Alerts: Alarms alert you to when the UV-C light or HEPA filter needs to be replaced.
- Multiple Air Speeds: This unit has three airflow speeds – 400, 500, and 600 CFM.
- Four Airflow Directions: Focus the airflow in four different directions with its quad-directional airflow.
- Automatic Restart: It will resume operation in its previous settings should a power outage occur.
This combo medical-grade HEPA air purifier and negative air machine with ionizer is able to eliminate 90% of airborne pathogens within an hour.
What Customers Love
- Superior Pathogen Elimination: This unit has been shown to be effective against the Human Coronavirus, Norovirus, E.Coli, Staph, and more.
- Multiple Uses: More than just an air cleaner, this unit can function as a negative air machine for removing contaminated air from your space.
Things to Consider
- Optional Ceiling Mount Kit: Use the optional 12-inch diameter ceiling kit to duct the unit if necessary.
|Amount of Air Moved (Max CFM)||600 CFM|
|Number of Fan Speeds||3|
|HEPA Filter Type||Ture HEPA|
|Type of Germ Treatment||UV-C Light|
|Number of Filters to Change||2|
|Minimum Wattage||105 W|
|Maximum Wattage||125 W|
|Air Purifier Type||Air Scrubber|
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.