Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 02 and Dec 13. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Do you need cooling relief right away? How about a decreasing utility bill? Thanks to MRCOOL, you can have all these things and more with our Split System A/C Condensers. This is a brand new 3.5 ton, 208-230 volt, R410-A refrigerant, MRCOOL outdoor condenser. This condenser (when paired with other MRCOOL products) has a seasonal energy efficiency rating of up to 16 SEER, providing maximum comfort cooling. Thanks to its high energy efficiency, you will see your utility bill decline year after year. This unit only provides "cooling" (this is NOT a heat pump).
- CoolGuard™ total corrosion protection technology designed coil
- Corner-mounted controls for easy service
- Full metal louvered construction to protect the coil/ hail protection
- Factory installed high pressure switch
- Thread-on pressure switches for simple, quick replacement
- 10 year limited warranty on compressor
- Charged for 15 feet of line set
- Fan orifice for smoother airflow and sound level reduction
- Lanced fins for maximum heat transfer
- Every coil factory tested for leakproof construction
- All units ETL and ETLC approved and AHRI Certified
- Internally protected against high temperaturemotor overload conditions
|Avg Coverage Area||1,750 - 2,100 Sq Ft|
|Cooling Capacity||3.5 Ton|
|Line Set Connection Type||Sweat|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8 inch|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||40 amps|
|Product Height (in)||37|
|Product Length (in)||28.25|
|Product Width (in)||28.25|
|Cooling Efficiency||16 SEER|
|Suction Line Size||7/8 inch|
|System Application Type||Central Split Systems|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts, 10 Year Compressor|
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 1-3 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, FedEx, USPS and trucks.
Please contact email@example.com with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.