Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Dual 2 Zone 12000 + 12000 Multi 21.3 SEER Ductless Mini Split A/C Heat Pump
Pioneer brand multi split heat pump system, complete set. System components include: one multi zone outdoor unit, matching multiple wall mount indoor units, piping and accessory kits and remote controllers. Pioneer multi split systems are available in 4 versions; for 2, 3, 4 and 5 zones.
- Ultra-high efficiency inverter++ ductless multi split dual (2) zone heat pump system
- (x2) inside unit cooling capacity: 12,000 BTU/H nominal capacity, condensing system 17000 BTU/H (Range:4,197 minimum - 19,000 maximum) with 21.3 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity:18,000 BTU/H nominal (range 2,225 minimum - 23,475 maximum) with 10 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208 - 230-Volt, 60 hertz, 1 phase (standard household 2 line power, l1-l2-g)
- Complete system set including: indoor (fan coil) section, outdoor (condenser) section, wireless remote controller with optional wi-fi, 16 ft. L line set with other installation accessories
- Unsurpassed support hotline covering installation, use, troubleshooting, warranty and parts issues
- Low ambient system can heat down to -13°F ambient outdoor temperatures
- Pioneer is the best choice for pros and homeowners with the highest ratings for consumer satisfaction
- Certified by: ETL, AHRI, DOE for safety, performance and efficiency
- Built with the latest technologies using pulse width modulation driven DC inverter compressor and variable speed DC inverter fan motors for high performance and low power consumption.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Communication Protocol: Current Loop
- Min-Max Load Attached: 12,000~24,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 17,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 4,1197~19,900 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER (Ductless): 21.3 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 18,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 2,225~23,475 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF (Ductless): 10.0 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 600~800 Sq.F
- Sound Level: 62.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 33.3 x 14.4 x 27.6 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 38.0 x 15.5 x 29.7 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 106 / 115 Lbs
MANUALS & DOCUMENTS
DUAL ZONE COMBINATIONS (IN THOUSANDS BTU)
|Wall: 9 + 9||9 + 9|
|Ducted: 9 + 9||9 + 12|
|12 + 12|
9,000 BTU COMPATIBLE UNITS
- Wall Mounted: WS009GMFI22HLD (30.3 x 11.8 x 21.8 inches)
- Cassette: CB009GMFILCFHD (22.5 x 22.5 x 10.3 inches)
- Concealed Ducted: RB009GMFILCFHD (27.5 x 25.0 x 8.3 inches)
12,000 BTU COMPATIBLE UNITS
- Wall Mounted: WS012GMFI22HLD (31.5 x 13.2 x 21.7 inches)
- Cassette: CB012GMFILCFHD (22.5 x 22.5 x 10.3 inches)
- Floor-Ceiling: FB012GMFILCFHD (27.5 x 23.6 x 8.3 inches)
- Concealed Ducted: RB012GMFILCFHD (27.5 x 25.0 x 8.3 inches)
MIN. / MAX. LOADING
12,000 / 24,000 BTU/h.
Every indoor unit attached will operate at a random, self regulated capacity, based on the actual demand it measures from the zone it is serving (Between 30% to 100% of its rated capacity or OFF). Outdoor unit will also self regulate its output capacity, based on the total demand it reads from all of the simultaneously running indoor units at any given moment.
With multi split systems, the total demand from the outdoor unit, shall seldomly exceed 67% of the total available capacity of the combined indoor unit group due to load fluctuations. Although very seldom, if and when the total demand from the combined indoor group exceeds the rated capacity of the outdoor unit, the capacity of the each indoor unit will be annotated accordingly.
For high demand heating applications, max loading limits may need to be reduced by 10-15 % to avoid under-performance risks at some extreme conditions.
- OUTDOOR SECTION ONLY for Dual (2) Zone
- Ultra High Efficiency DC Inverter++ version
- Cooling capacity: 17,000 BTU/H Nominal (Range: 4,197 MIN ~ 19,900 MAX) with 21.3 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 18,000 BTU/H Nominal (Range: 2,225 MIN ~ 23,475 MAX) with 10 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Factory charged for up to 25’ line set per circuit
- Whisper Quiet Operation
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
Manuals & Downloads
FREE Shipping- All the Time.
Essential Living operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
DUE TO COVID-19, PLEASE ALLOW US 2-4 MORE BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS AND SEND OUT YOUR ORDER. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
We only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. No shipments to APO/FPO addresses, AK, HI, PR or other US Territories. No international shipments. Due to the size and the weight of our equipment, we can only utilize well known freight companies for shipping. Each shipment will be palletized, strapped down and wrapped in stretch film to protect against damages during transit.
Upon arrival you may ask the driver to break down the palette into individual cartons to unload the goods from the truck easily. We generally do not offer Lift Gate service. This will arrive as curb side delivery. Trucker will need assistance in unloading the goods from the truck to ground level. If you must have Lift Gate service, there may be an additional charge which needs to be paid separately.
We prepare each shipment within 72 hours after the receipt of payment (only during weekdays). Trucking companies usually pick up same day or a day after we call them that the shipment is ready. The transit may take any time between 5 to 8 business days and in rare cases up to 12 days.
We will provide tracking information after shipment. Please contact us in case of any shipment delays. CHECK YOUR INFORMATION CAREFULLY TO SUBMIT THE CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS, UPDATED EMAIL AND A VALID PHONE NUMBER with your order. Someone must be present to receive the cargo at the time of delivery. Delivery company will call your phone number to setup a delivery appointment for residential deliveries. If your phone number is not valid, the cargo can not be delivered and will be returned at your expense within 3 days of arrival. If the delivery is refused or can not be delivered, it will be handled as returned merchandise.
Upon arrival, count all cartons and compare with the number stated on the delivery receipt before signing. Open the cartons and inspect the goods carefully for any damages. All products have been inspected under strict ISO regulated facilities and leave our warehouse in perfect condition. Report any shipping damages to the freight carrier on the delivery receipt and file a claim. Also contact us with the description of damages and pictures, etc. Although rare, certain freight damages can occur and we are here to help.
We carry all necessary replacement and service parts and components in large quantities and make them available during and after the warranty period.
Please contact email@example.com with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Generally works well. Challenge to install. Runs quietly. Easy to install, efficient, cold and hot air work as advertised.
Unit is very quiet and seems to be doing a great job so far.
On time delivery. Very quiet and efficient
This is the second unit I have installed in my old home I am remodeling
Because the home is old my options of having central heat and air was limited
We installed 12,000 BTU unit in the main part of the home last summer did a great job both cooling and heating, installed a dual unit for the bedrooms for independent control. Again, awesome
I have only had the unit installed for only a couple of weeks but it is so much quieter than my pellet stove --I only wish I had purchased it sooner. So far it has kept our house warm and toasty down when was 22 degrees outside. (Oh, and I was very happy switching over to ac on a warm fall day)